It is time to get your campaign in high gear and “sell out the house.” Have you set the goals for this year’s campaign? Are you creating different points of entry for potential subscribers? Do you have the volunteers it takes to have a successful campaign? A volunteer’s time is very valuable…make sure that you are using it effectively.
- You should aim for a board member to volunteer ratio of 1 to 10
- The volunteers should be committed, effective and knowledgeable of your organization
- Set up teams and team captains to monitor progress throughout the campaign
- Make sure that the volunteers and board members are very informed about the artists in your series
- Recruit volunteers from many different organizations in the community: clubs, churches, private and public schools, colleges, business firms, etc.